What is Your Dream?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Sep 25, 2014.

1. camsdad

camsdad New Member

My dream is to start a business around something I love to do. It's not original at all but I'm hoping I can find something I'm really good at, I mess around with so many things and I think it's time to focus on the best one. Another dream is to be able to support my family and that we'll be able live comfortably.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

That is so awesome that would be a great benefit to help battered women. There needs to be more places where these women would get the help that they ask for.

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I think that we should dream with a better world and not just personal gain, I feel that we are just too selfish these days and too materialistic.

4. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

My dream is to get my book of poetry published after I'm done getting all my poems together. I already know for a fact that this dream of mine is going to come true because writing poetry is one of my talents. I really believe in that saying that goes "Don't give up on your dreams." I do have other dreams that are other realistic goals of mine too and I'll accomplish those as well.

5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

My dream is to become quite rich and have lots of art galleries. I think it is very important to have a passion and one of the best one for me is to paint. I enjoy trying out new stuff and I am yet to figure out how to paint. I hope I have a wonderful experience and all my dreams come true.

6. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

My dream is to be happy on my own skin, work in a mental hospital and have my own house with my boyfriend. I used to dream high before but those dreams are not reachable anymore, so I'm trying to stay positive with all the things that I currently got.

7. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

My dream is to be financially stable and to not have any money troubles. I want to spend lots of time with my wonderful family. I dream of having many more grandchildren who comes to visit me often. I dream of some day being married again and buying another house.

8. norms options

norms options Well-Known Member

My dream is to achieve financial independence. I realize this can mean different things to different people, but to me it means having enough wealth accumulated that I do not have to rely on anyone else for my financial well being. I feel like I am trapped in a job and that retirement is way too far away for me to be able to endure the time it takes to get there, if I ever get there. I certainly don't mind working hard, as long as I am able to do it; but I would like to find a way to move toward financial independence at a faster rate than I am able to now.

9. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

My dream is to be a famous writer. I want people to start reading books again and I want those books to be mine. I want to get rich off it like J.K. Rowling and build my character's universe into a 7 book series. I want to write science fiction all the time and maybe get famous for predicting the future through my novels too.

10. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

My dream is to be happy and successful doing what I love. I also wanna be really close to God as well.