What is Your Fear?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Nevi

Nevi Member

My two fears are mainly height and spiders but to be practical loosing a job and being single.

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Interesting that you say being single as a fear, I guess solitude is a fear we all have.

3. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

The one thing I fear is death! I try to console myself or come to terms with it but I still end up fearing it, because of the thought of laying in a wooden casket, not being able to move or even say a word, at that time, you get to be put in the ground burried, its all just scary.

4. caparica007

caparica007 Well-Known Member

I fear dogs strangely enough, I loved them as kid, but since I was bitten I fear them to death!

5. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Kael, you read my mind :)...i have been a prisoner in that regard for too long, the Author of the Bible and the Bible, set me free :)...its been a deranged long time being in those ugly shackles called fear :(.

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

My fear is not being able to have a future that is joyful. I have been let down most of the time and every time I think I am getting a job it does not happen. I do not know what to do and its like my older siblings have jobs and I don't which makes me sad.

7. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

You need not fear death Determined2014, it'll be your body in a casket but your soul will be free to soar up, something you can't do when you are in this earthly bodily form unless you have queer strength to levitate or fly whilst still in body form :confused:...don't let fear imprison you :)

8. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Death is something that is going to come sooner or later. You just have to live as long as you can and move on until its your time to go.

9. Investor

Investor Well-Known Member

I won't say that I have a fear, because I believe I'm at that place in life that whatever happens, I know how to deal with it, but, what I can say, is that, my major concern in life is, not being able to fully recognize all my dreams and ideas, and not being able to see my fullest potential. To be really successful in life by your own takes a lot of dedication and focus.

10. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I fear not being wise enough to take advantage of the opportunities life offer us, we need to be wise to live fully.