What Is Your Main Job?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Helen Epperly, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

I am a forex trader. It is my main and only source of income. Many try to leave their job and move to the forex market. However, I will not recommend that to new traders. Forex trading is hard, especially for the new trader. They often lose money in trading. It requires time to be a skilled trader. So, learn first. As I took Eurotrader free educational courses.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.