What is your percentage gain this year?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by dariel2323, Sep 2, 2014.

1. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

This year I have gained 30% and expect to win 60% or 70%. This amount is enough for me, because I am a newbie and have faith that I will win more.

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

I'm averaging 10% a month.

3. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

Well for me my percentage gain this year is not so high when compared to this paticular time last year> If yu ask me i will say that currently i should be somewhere around 60% to 70% in profit and for me this is certainly a good thing bearing in mind the setbacks i had to overcome to achieve this.

4. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

From the beginning of the year I've gained 35% but it could have been more, I've just had a lot of expenses this year and needed to take some out of investing.

5. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

I have no idea. My strategy is a very conservative one and I've been gearing my portfolio much more into surviving a crash rather than benefiting from this bull market. It's been a good year in general but my careful approach has obviously limited my gains.

6. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

Actually, I am still a learner and trying to obtain consistent profit. I focus on educating thyself. In this situation, you can follow the free education program of Eurotrader broker and can invest in the broker to enjoy their 111% deposit bonus.

7. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

Majority of us dream big but don’t have enough knowledge and confidence needed for better trading. And earn efficiency on market analysis. If you are not better at this, try to watch videos on Youtube primarily to fix the lacking. Eurotrader allows traders with flexible leverage and narrow trading spread facilities.

8. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

If a trader wants self-development by bolstering financial ability, he should rely on forex trading because forex opens the door for boundless earning. FXOpulence broker allows traders with free educational program, superior fast execution and 1:500 leverage.