What Kind of Neighbors do You Have?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I have horrible neighbors above and below me, rather noisy, but on the front door I have a great neighbor, pretty much like family, what is great.

2. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I can imagine how loud it can be at that time of night, maybe your neighbor is a heavy sleeper. It can be very disturbing when the noise comes from above your head.

3. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't miss the days of living in apartment complexes. I've always had quite a lusty appetite for intimate encounters with the fairer sex, and my frequent and often wild trysts with lady friends often got me in hot water with neighbors. :D

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

I live on rural acreage (about 10.2 acres) so am not in close quarters with my neighbors. That said; the neighbors to my West I've never met, but they are very quite and have a nice home. The neighbors down the hill are excellent folks. My neighbor to the East is scum of the earth; loudmouth, drunken degenerate of the worst sort. The best revenge? Ignoring the idiot and living a good life. :D

5. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Who lives in apartments knows how important is to have good relation with neighbors, noise is a terrible thing and can make our life miserable.

6. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

The kind of neighbors I have are wonderful so I no problems at all. I just moved into this apartment complex over the summer and I'm very happy to be here. I really am pleasant to everyone and this is the way I have always been. In the past I was good friends with some of my neighbors and I would go over their house for the holidays or a party. I never really had any real terrible neighbors but there were a few times when I lived in the city that some were a little rowdy or had music turned up high but nothing totally major.

7. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

@workinglady20, then you must be living in heaven, i 'd trade anything about now to be in your shoes and move in your community,...in my case no matter how nice you try to be to the said neighbors... well, you get the picture...and hence i stop my rant!...i just pray the next place i'll move to in the future i get to stay near genuine ideal angels :).

8. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Oops! they moved out and from the way they were eyeing me looks like they were not pleased, even though they never voiced it and the landlord hasn't said anything either...am so sorry, i'll behave better henceforth! :(

9. ally79

ally79 Guest

Our neighbors are all older and keep to themselves. We are the youngest people in the neighborhood actually, and the first couple with young children in a really long time.

10. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

Noisy and ignorant neighbors. I'd really like to move somewhere else.