What Kind of Neighbors do You Have?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Aug 26, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfman Guest

hahahaha now I know why muthoni made this thread back in November. Her nosy neighbor was getting on her nerves back then too ! :)

2. gats

gats Senior Investor

My neighbors are nice but we all keep to ourselves. They are usually gone all day working and have loud parties on the weekend (this is typical here in panama). Overall, they are not bad at all.

3. ally79

ally79 Guest

Our neighbors are all older, and mostly original owners of homes built in the 1970's so everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. Our family is the youngest one in the neighborhood. i do wish we would get some young families one day so that my kids would have neighborhood kids to play with. I have fond memories of doing that when I was a child.

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

LOL, you should have kept it less loud! :D

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

6. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Haha, actually I saw that movie years ago, that would be a bad neighborhood indeed, some people might get crazy listening to others having fun... :)

7. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

...then i got my nieces and nephews asking me; "Auntie, what is that?!...and am but tongue-tied here :(....the clip had me in stitches though :).

8. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

LOL, so you opened that close to children lol, they have a sharp eye, they will go back to you with that. :p

9. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

My neighbors are all very kind and sweet. One of my neighbors is from Brazil and she cracks me up with some of the expressions she uses. Right now I don't have any neighbors that I don't like.

10. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

We don't talk too much with my neighbors! They are kind of intrusive into others people personal isses, and we don't want that... And sometimes when they are having a party the music sounds really really loud, so we can't sleep that well because of them, so they are not good neighborhoods.