What makes this job worth it?

Discussion in 'Stock Market Education' started by Moneyinthebank, Jul 28, 2014.

1. xzreplay

xzreplay Member

I think the main reason is that people have passion for it, people love it so much that they would actually do it for a living. Also it pays quite a good salary, for people to make a living of.

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Unfortunately passion is not enough, we need to dedicate it time, to have capital to invest and to take a chance.

3. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

They have computer programs that do a better job without the emotional stress..let them do it..There are good profits, think that that helps.

4. Are you worry about get cash in your Perfect money, Bitcoin or Paypal. Now get upload your belance with wester union

5. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

I'm not involved with the stock market full time, but while I see how it can be a highly stressful job I can also easily see the appeal, it's a very exciting job and highly volatile, which I think is something great to have in a job, in contrast to the bored and boring people stuck in regular offices all day.

6. Parassd

Parassd Active Member

Well honestly speaking for me it's like a game, not a child's play of course but it's almost like a strategic game which you have to play, which is somewhat more realistic and can make you insanely rich or leave you poor if you go all out in it. It's very interesting, for some people it's their whole life, you need to step in those shoes and see for yourself if it's really worth it for you. Of course, you need to start with a presence of mind and not emotions get the better of you, you don't start lovin' it right from the start, sometimes you get real frustrated, but that's a part of life and you can't avoid that in any profession.

7. vennybunny

vennybunny Guest

There are some people who thrive in stressful situations, there are some that can't handle them at all.

I like to think I'm somewhere in the middle. That's why I've invested in the stock market, but I'm not doing day trading. I also have a day job to fall back on in case I lose all my money on a gamble. :)

8. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

Investing is making choices and is therefore quite stressful. In order to succeed, you just need to make the right decisions. But when you make a successful trade you can't get that feeling from anywhere else.

9. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

What makes it worth it? The money, all the strategy, the success, the risk, so many factors...