What TV shows do you currently enjoy?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by tournique, Jan 19, 2015.

1. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

I have always loved glee. I was ecstatic when cory and lea got together in real life. I cried when he died. ALOT. Now I feel so sad that it is the last episode. I also love Pretty Little Liars and Revenge and I ve been told to watch orange is the new black. I cant wait to watch it.

2. mattattack

mattattack Member

I'm loving the new season of Community, I've been bingewatching Inside Amy Schumer and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt. I've always loved 30 Rock, and Malcolm in the Middle is probably one of the best sitcoms ever.

Drama wise, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, The Americans, Orphan Black, and The Wire!

yeah, i love tv.

3. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

There are quite a lot of TV shows that I enjoy. I do believe that some of them are really great. I usually watch regional.

4. downsouth

downsouth Guest

I don't like a lot of the newer shows. I mean I still rather watch Seinfeld and King of Queens rather than some of the newer stuff. Although I must admit I never gave any of the newer shows much of a chance except Helix, which I did not like.

5. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

As far as shows that are currently on TV, I've been watching the Last Man On Earth, Comedy Bang Bang!, New Girl and Better Call Saul.

6. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, the last man on earth is pretty good. I really like Will Forte and Kristen Schaal is amazing

7. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Forgot to mention a couple of sports shows that I watch. Pretty much on a daily basis. Those would be PTI and First Take. Pretty much watch those religiously and if I'm not around a TV set I'll download the podcast.

8. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

Glee was my thing. But then it ended and broke my heart nowadays I'm really into orange is the new black. I just discovered it and have been nice watching it like no tomorrow.

9. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

I just finished the 2 seasons of orange is the new black on a binge. Its so good. Definetly deserves the emmy it won.

10. Thejamal

Thejamal Guest

A new show that I've really been into is "American Crime." It's fascinating and relates to a lot of social topics that are going on in the news today. Timothy Hutton is also one of my favorite actors from his time on Leverage, one of my favorite all-time shows. Its not really a procedural either, which I was pleased about as too.

Another show I've really been into is "Arrow." There are a few annoying aspects to it, but its a great super-hero show and the writing is well-done with interesting story lines.