What Would You Change About Yourself if You Could?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Good question, I think that mainly I would change health issues, I would become disease free, how convenient would that be eh? :D

2. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I prefer to eat a lot of junk food. Hence that is one thing that I would love to change about myself. I have eaten a lot of food due to which I have gained a lot of weight. I am planning on reducing my food intake as well as do exercise.

3. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I would like to pay more attention to what people say to me, sometimes I am rather distracted and I end up losing precious information, so I would change that if I could.

4. gats

gats Senior Investor

I wish I would have had more of a work ethic and social life in my youth. I am trying to catch up with my peers now that I am in my Mid 20's.

5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

So you would change the past gats? I wouldn't mind having more social life right now as well, but having two small kids it's really limiting because I need to look out for them.

6. gats

gats Senior Investor

Maybe. I wish I would have worked hard and put my money towards investments as well as trying to get more social connections. Instead I was an internet addicted recluse lol. My life is ok though, I am lucky enough to not have any debt so far.

7. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

I would love to never have to sleep. What a waste of time. I do enjoy rest, but I would gladly sacrifice it to get more done during a 24 hour day.

8. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

I could have written this myself! I am far too laid back for my own good. I often wish I could take a part of someone else's anxiety away from them and use it myself. I often feel like I am being nagged to do things at someone elses pace. I know that they are only looking out for you but part of me wants to scream "I'll do it in my own time!".