When you have a good week in the markets, how should you celebrate it?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by SamClemensMT, Jan 17, 2015.

1. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

Just go out and have a fancy dinner. No need to shower in money.

2. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I believe that the best way to celebrate is do what you really like. Some people enjoy sleeping hence they could spend an entire day sleeping. Others can do stuff they actually like.

3. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I think the best way to celebrate it is by doing something fun. I believe going to a beautiful party can definitely be worth it. I think it should be done In a nice and catchy manner.

4. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Yeah Chinese food is always good. I love eating some good fried rice with some chicken chow mein. If they have cheese wontons I killed those things in a heartbeat.

5. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

I don't get to excited over when I have a good week. Of course I can spend some of the profits made because that's actually one of the reasons why you are trading [to make money which you will spend] but I'd also put aside at least half of the cash to re-invest or try out other stocks.

6. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

I always PLAN on immediately saving profits when/if I get them, but I always wind up blowing a chunk of it on food. I love Korean bbq so I usually do that and then feel guilty straight after...