Where Do You Get Your Investment Ideas?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Buyonthedips, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

The beauty of investing in listed companies is the fact that information can come from so many different angles. Where do you get your investment ideas?

2. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

I read the press, look for shares hitting new highs and new trends in the market. There is no one specific place where I get my ideas from and to be honest I probably only choose to invest in one out of every 10 shares that I research.

3. Angal Faria

Angal Faria Active Member

Read the press, new trends of the market and after all the location. I mostly enchanted by the places.

4. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

It all depends on situation. For sure, it is important to read newsfeeds looking for ideas, but sometimes it would be better to check the list of today`s hot stocks (top gainers + highest volume) and then check the reason of such movement. It could be useful for situations when the company is quite small and unpopular, so the main news source do not place information on it. In such case, the only way to find such idea would be to findsuch company on filters and then search directly for the related news. To my mind, both these approaches are equal.

5. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

I would also strongly advise reading books about how successful investors pick their stocks - if it works for them it will work for you.

6. Angal Faria

Angal Faria Active Member

I agree with you. I think it's a better idea to search for related new. Thanks for sharing a useful input.

7. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

If you want to start trading the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. Strong knowledge and reliable broker is very important for a trader. If you want to start trading the forex market then you can get an idea from an expert or from using a demo account. The proper idea can easily make you earn a lot of money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

9. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

I get my trading idea from my friend. He is a professional trader. He motives and inspire me lot to trader. He is kind of my mentor. He always helps me to clear my doubt about trading. I learn from him a lot. He also chooses my broker Eurotrader. I have been trading them since 2018. They are good what they are doing.

10. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

If you are searching a broker without verification than you can choose Tpglobalfx. To open a account in there you don't need any verification. They provide you low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They also provide high leverage up to 1:500. If you want to learn about forex you can try their demo account. It will help you to know all about forex. I am currently trading with them. Their customer service and trading policy is very attractive and pleasant.