Which breed of dog do you like?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Nov 3, 2014.

1. twinsmommy31

twinsmommy31 Active Member

I love these cute little mix breeds. I seen the cutest peek-a-poos, Maltese pups, English Terriers. I would want a small dog to cuddle up with but I still love my pit bull /boxer mix. He acts like a small pup but no lap action for him.

2. ally79

ally79 Guest

My favorite breed of dog is the American Pitbull Terrier. Ours is 13 years old, and I don't know if we will ever have another breed of dog.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

My favorite breed of dog is Husky. I love the color of their eyes and they look so fluffy.

4. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

I used to fear dogs so much, but once I understood them, I came to like them, I love the german shepards, that is my favorite bread of dogs.

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

I like a lot of different breeds of dog. I would have to say my favorite is the boxer. Been a fan of them ever since I was a kid. They are just very friendly and protective dogs. They will be your best friend instantly. I'm not really in a position to handle and care for a dog right now, but if I were I would definitely get another boxer. Sadly I don't have the time it takes to care for them properly and to give them adequate attention.

6. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I have never had a dog as a pet. When I was growing up in the village, we always had a few dogs to guard our home. I was always afraid to get out when they were outside because they would jump all over me in show of affection. My sister has a very sweet dog called Moss that she got at a shelter. I do not know what breed she is. My sister’s baby loves her so much that they are almost inseparable.

7. ormaybeso

ormaybeso Well-Known Member

The type of dog I have right now is a Jack Russell mix, she's extremely yappy and it can get annoying it times, but I like her anyways. I don't really have a favourite breed of dog, I really like many different breeds, especially retrievers.