Which ice cream flavour you love the most?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Jan 4, 2015.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

So many different ones, I rarely eat ice cream though but when I do it's almost always a different one. If I would have to choose one I'd go with mint.

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Blue Bell came out with a couple of great flavors recently - Marbled Cream Cheese Brownie, and something called "Happy Tracks".

http://cdn.bluebell.com/IceCreamFlavor?fid=9

It's a shame about their recent troubles with bacteria and the recall. I've been eating their ice cream since I was a kid. Hopefully they'll figure it out and be able to bounce back. I can just imagine the money this whole ordeal will cost them. :(

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Never tried litchi flavor in my life... i guess am on to the next one :)... although you got to love the fruit and the juice factor within :)... just wondering, what do you call a mix of vanilla and chocolate flavored ice-cream?

4. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

It's either chocolate or rocky road.

5. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

I haven't tried litchi flavor either, and honestly I've never heard of it haha.

6. CarpeNemo

CarpeNemo Well-Known Member

There is actually a lot of community support rallying behind them. Their proactive stance on the matter, and quick response to pull product is showing the public a side of reason and customer appreciation that you almost never see from bigger companies. This Listeria contamination is about the worst thing to happen to them in a long, long time, and they're making all the right moves to secure themselves.

They'll probably suffer from a fair bit of loss, but the public acceptance and brand loyalty they'll retain from doing the recall right should only help to grow their business. It might even help them jump over the Ben & Jerry shaped hump in the road that people have been gravitating towards in recent years. In my opinion, this is probably the best time to buy in because stocks will be down, leaving a nice fat margin should they rise again.

7. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Is Blue Bell even part of any publicly traded company?

8. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

Pistachio-flavoured ice cream is my way to go always, but lately I have been interested more in litchi-flavoured ice cream, too. It's a good taste to have in this very hot summer! :)

9. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member

I love pistachio flavour! That with some cheesecake flavoured ice cream makes an awesome combination!

10. E.Mil

E.Mil Guest

My favorite is Blue Bell's cookies n cream, but I can't have none right now because they are still not back in the stores due to the recall.