Which ice cream flavour you love the most?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

I love quite a few ice-creams, but recently I've been developing a special taste for the combination between chocolate and caramel, it's really sweet and refreshing at the same time. :)

2. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

I don't really have a favorite flavor of ice cream. I just love all ice cream. There is nothing I enjoy better is a nice banana split. They are so good and sharing it with your partner is even better. If I were to just get ice cream though I usually try a different flavor every time. I am not big on the fruit flavors. I prefer the ones that have caramel or nuts in them.

3. johnalan

johnalan Guest

I am a combo kind of guy, I like grouping my flavor's together like pecans and cream with orange sherbet, or mint chip with coffee cream nut. Or when I am really crazy I'll create a dbl decker with each ice cream being different from the rest.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

5. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Reese's Peanut butter cups ice cream or rocky road. Anything with chocolate and peanuts.

6. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

I do like peanuts a lot on icecream, but my favorite flavor has to depend on the season. If it's hot summer nothing like lemon, it's the most refreshing flavor.

7. shyinvestor

shyinvestor Active Member

My favourite flavor is chocolate. I like it because it tastes good with all kind of other flavours and it gives the right amount of sweetness to the whole icecream.

8. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

Vanilla and chocolate mix. Nothing beats that for me.

9. Nox

Nox Guest

I've actually never tried fruit flavoured ice cream that might be something to try. I've tried Fruit flavoured yogurt fruit flavoured milkshakes, but never the ice cream. My absolute favourite has to be cookies and cream, you could seriously buy me with that flavour:D

10. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member