Which social website do you often use?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Jan 23, 2015.

1. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Social website are a great way to connect to people these days. I use Facebook most part of the day. Which website is your personal favourite?

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

I use facebook and LinkedIn both on an almost daily basis. Apart from that, once in a while I might quickly stumble onto twitter (I don't even have an account there) to read a thing or two and that's it.

3. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Me too, mainly Facebook, but Linkedin is growing super fast and everyone I know seems to have an account and is permanently doing changes, quite a surprise for me.

4. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

I'm sold for facebook mostly. Sometimes I also use twitter, but rarely.

5. Tara

Tara Active Member

I use Facebook to stay in touch my family and friends. I really limit my time there. I use LinkedIn and Twitter for business. LinkedIn was the best place to reach my target market when I was selling my insurance. Even though I no longer sell insurance, I still use it for networking. Twitter is also great for business.

I use Pinterest once or twice on the weekend just for fun.

6. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

None. I can't stand social media and think it is a waste of time in the extreme. That said, I do use LinkedIn to network professionally, but only because I have to. Beyond that, no thanks.

7. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

I never got into LinkedIn because I can't see how it can help me network. I'm only used to facebook/twitter though.

8. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I use more facebook and twitter too, but linkedin can be useful for professional purposes, we can gather a lot of contacts there and eventually do business depending on our activity.

9. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

I have joined Facebook again...though seldom there, joined Tsu....seldom there, joined Twitter...seldom there and the worst part is, i want to join Google+, Ello, Instagram, Orkut and whichever else social media site is out there but to have an attachment to any?...not my cup of coffee...if i were to prefer one though, it'd be Twitter :)

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

The only two social media websites I use are Facebook and Twitter. I think theyre both enjoyable and useful. As long as you dont get addicted I think they are good entertainment.