Who has your vote?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by gmckee1985, Feb 28, 2016.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Seeing as the primary season is in full effect, have you decided who you are voting for yet? Or if your state has already held voting, who did you vote for? I'm voting for Ted Cruz. I know he's got an uphill battle to win the Republican nomination, but I'm sticking with him. My state votes on Tuesday. Hopefully he'll have a good showing. If Rubio or Cruz doesn't win the Republican nomination, I'm hoping Mitt Romney launches a third party bid, as I will not consider voting for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

2. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

ABH = Anybody but Hillary. This country will continue to suffer with another Alinsky-Cloward-Piven progressive liberal as discussed in many previous threads. (Obviously Sanders won't be a candidate, given the super delegate situation, regardless of the outcomes of remaining primaries.) Third party is just noise, accomplishing nothing. Period, end of story.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  3. BuddFoxx

BuddFoxx Member

I tend to lean toward conservative republicans but lately they're all duds. Still not sold. :confused:

4. petesede

petesede Guest

Kasich
    Rubio
    Bernie
    Hillary
    Just shoot me

Hillary is getting worse by the day. If Bernie keeps competing, it pulls Hillary to the left. Her victory speech in SC was basically Sander´s stump speech. She needs to move to where Bill was, a very moderate, and almost economically conservative democrat.

5. Realbsball

Realbsball New Member

Trump only one can beat Dem machine so yeah-no brainier. Would vote for Cruz tho if he snuck in. Like Kasich but don't like his immigration stance. Like Carson but same. Would never vote for puppet boy. He is 100% owned and would be as bad as a Dem.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  6. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

From time to time, I have been posting in some forums that Donald Trump will get the nod of the Republican party to be their standard bearer. And from the looks of it, I think I am right on my prediction. However, I cannot say if it will be the same easy path for Trump versus Hillary or it may be an uphill climb. So that means it is Hillary in the Democrat fence. Sorry for the followers of Bernie Sanders, he needed more luck. When the November polls come, those against Trump now (in the Republican party) will be for Trump all the way.

7. hawksfan9325

hawksfan9325 Active Member

What's funny is, although I am a republican, there aren't any capitalists running except Trump, and Hillary. I think the stock market would do better under Hillary because at least her scandals would be secretly done whereas Trump would be tweeting and seeking attention. World War 3 would happen with Trump and Cruz! I am either voting for Trump, Hillary, or Donald. I can't decide !

8. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

I have to ask. How is Hillary considered a capitalist? Are you referring to the Whitewater Development Corporation business of the 70's and 80's, or the Clinton Foundation?

9. hawksfan9325

hawksfan9325 Active Member

Hillary is worth $31 million and travel to more countries as SOS than any previous secretary. She is ruthless. She is the definition of crony capitalism. LOL

10. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Ah, the magic adjective: crony. :)