Who makes millions investing in Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by dariel2323, Oct 31, 2014.

1. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

I recognize that there are people who have earned lots of money, but I'd like to know if you personally know an investor who earns millions in this market.

2. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

I don't know any investors who make millions from Forex. I know for sure that banking institutions do make millions from Forex trading and so I expect that for someone to make such kind of money they'd have to invest so much money and know the market so well that though they make losses occassionally, they'll be canceled out by the profits they make at a later date.

3. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your answer "Rainman" I think that a very intelligent and educated investor can make lots of money in this market. My greetings

4. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

It's the banks that have the capita and the resources to move the market. That includes stop hunting.

5. abcapital

abcapital Guest

I have been trading forex for almost four years now. I think the FX market is a level field for both individuals and banks. Anyone can profit very well from the markets. Knowledge is what is needed to succeed and make huge profits in the FX market.

6. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

The big banks hire traders to manage their accounts. These traders earn millions of dollars in salary. And around this time of year they are anxiously awaiting Santa Clause and their bonuses. Which are typically six, or seven figures.

7. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

According to me, forex trading is profitable enough to be a worthy career choice for those who wants to earn money sitting at home. There are so many people who earn lots of money through forex market. It needs to know some basic techniques and a good broker. Techniques help you to decide where to invest and how much. On the other side good broker suggest or advice you what is good for you to make profit. I use Tpglobalfx as my broker. they help me to make decision about my trading.

8. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

The growing number of people are increasing around the world but the number of employments is shrinking in the world. As a result, Forex is creating employment for the people, which made me join Forex. Eurotrader allowed me with a whopping 111% deposit bonus and narrow trading spread.

10. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

To generate signals, either we can rely on analyzing the market or we can buy signals from different sources. And FXOpulence allows traders with a free demo account and they allow traders to apply all trading strategies on their platform. They provide signals at times to help traders.