Why I Can't Take Donald Trump Seriously

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by FlyFish998, Sep 21, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

It's largely become a popularity contest, and at the end of the day the person who gets the most electoral votes wins - whether or not he or she is fit to run the country or not. The majority of the country is uninformed, not overly smart, and is largely misled by a biased media.

2. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

and the is exactly what he is counting on to win the nomination! When he first started out I didn't see that happening but as of right now I can definitely see that happening! SMH!

3. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

Trump might lose his bid simply cause Latinos would come out in vast numbers against him. As I mentioned in another thread, his views offend many Latinos personally, and they see him as racist. Latinos comprise a large part of our population now. There are enough of them to sink Trump.

4. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

I think they look like a big charade as well. It's more like entertainment. How sad that it's come to this. They don't even take it seriously because they know the American people for the most part, are utterly brainwashed. They are amused with trivial things.

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

If the white voters on the whole show up, whoever they vote for will win.