Why tea is better than coffee if you trade forex

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by SamClemensMT, Dec 29, 2014.

1. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

Coffee is central a nervous system stimulant. That's fine to kick off your day, but I usually don't have another cup after that. Especially not if I'm trading. This is because you lose some of your calm. The jitters are bad for your decision making process.[​IMG]

2. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

I have done both over the years. Assam tea or black coffee, finally settling back on the latter. Maybe I'm just getting older, but I need that kick in the morning. ;)

3. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

This is true. Coffee is a great way to get the gears moving initially. However, I have to admit, when I start fading I will get another hit of coffee or two just to wake up. All tea does is makes me go to the bathroom a lot to urinate.

4. gats

gats Senior Investor

I cut coffee out of my diet completely, I could not concentrate while using it. Instead, I switched to snacking on candy lol.

5. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

From my first day of trading, I have been using the TP Global FX trading broker because this is my favorite brokers among all. I choose them after confirming their regulation and license program. Because with a regulated trading broker we can trade safely which is the first priority to every trader. From this reliable and regulated broker, I have instant market execution, the security of funds and investment, low trading spread, and other trading facilities.