Woman has sex with a minor but gets cleared of all charges.

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Susimi, Dec 18, 2015.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Yeah it's a funny world of double standards.
    It goes around in circles here nowadays: raping is always the fault of the guy and a completely hideous thing to do... when it's a white man raping a woman. When it's one of these "refugees" raping a woman (which unfortunately happens quite a lot here) it's because "in their culture it's normal, they didn't know that they can't do it here".

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

A lot of the time the attacker tries to hide behind comments such as its their culture to do this or that, or its their religion and belief, that's why they committed the crime.

For me that makes no difference. Even if it IS part of their culture, what sort of culture condones raping a woman or a child? A very sick one that as no place in the world, so they should be punished and dealt with regardless.

3. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

There is there sides to every story and I am not sure who is really telling the truth. Regardless what the truth is, it is a crime to have sex with a minor and she should have been charged accordingly.

4. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Really makes you question if their culture is compatible with western cultures, which I am seriously starting to doubt.

I've noticed that trend a lot as well though. A white man having sex with a woman after a hook-up is always rape, however a man of different values or different coloured skin drags a woman down a back alley and rapes her, well you can't go too hard on him because he doesn't know you can't do that here.

5. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

This sheds more light on things; apparently the woman thought she was in a relationship with the boy until he started to blackmail her.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ex-with-14-year-old-boy-cleared-a6777906.html

"...teenager attempted to blackmail her for £500 after revealing his real age."

Which is why the jury may not have believed it was abuse. The thing is her name has been dragged through the mud, and while people may judge her morally, I remember Caroline Flack was judged for dating Harry Styles who was 17 at the time. That wasn't illegal, but frowned upon.

6. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

Here is another angle to look at, that the boy instigated and took the naked photos in order to blackmail her. It's a criminal offense to blackmail, as long as it can be proven. It's possible this why "The jury of eight men and four women rejected the boy's account after deliberating for nearly six hours." because it would invalidate his claim of abuse. If there were texts he sent her demanding money then that can be authenticated, and also the photos as you can tell in a selfie who is taking the photo.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-who-sex-14-year-7028604

7. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

This is what's known as the P*ssy Pass. She posed naked for the boy, but had to be coerced into having sex with him? He has the resources to forge a pass-port? She really couldn't tell the difference between a 14-year-old boy and one just shy of 18, knowing that boys reach maturity later than girls do? Give me a break. She concocted her story to deflect her abusive behavior, and the jury bought it.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

Something doesn't sit quite right with me regarding this story either to be honest, and it does seem like she's got away with something that I'd say 9/20 males certainly wouldn't have.

9. anders

anders Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that there's an epidemic of rape assaults in Germany and Norway perpetrated by the so-called "refugees", but the left-wing media won't report it because it spoils their narrative of the immigrants as being peaceful and law-abiding citizens. Sadly, I fear Europe is storing up a lot of trouble for itself in the years to come....

10. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

I did hear about this, (as in some cleaners for the centers were abused and raped) and it was reported, but it appears these refugees are given leniency. It's wrong, but they know they can't be deported on humanitarian grounds. I think they should be arrested, but the authorities will still pay for their board and food.

Merkel is responsible for much of this, and the history books won't thank her in a few decades.