Women

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by MakeDollarsSense, Jan 8, 2016.

1. MakeDollarsSense

MakeDollarsSense Well-Known Member

For all the men in the forum. What are you're best and most sure fire ways of getting a woman out on a first date? Mainly I'm looking for first interactions in public and what have you.

2. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

So it's a stranger you want to ask out for a date? You should focus less on asking the woman out and instead try to engage her in conversation. Just chat and casually ask her if you can see her again. This would give you a good idea whether she actually is interested in getting to know you better. Step #2 would be to ask her out. The worst she can do is say "no." And if she does, don't give up. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

3. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Just ask man and be respectful about it too. If you found her on a dating app or website don't be rude and don't send dick pics. Basically treat her like a human being and not a possession or an overly romanticized idea of perfection. You have to be interested in what she has to say instead of pretending you are. Don't talk about yourself too much and Rainman is right you have to engage her in a conversation. Be careful about sensitive topics like religion, gender or politics though because it's a first date not a debate.

4. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

If it's a random meeting then I would say strike up a conversation and if you both click ask if you can take her out for a drink sometime.

Good luck out there and I would stay away from dating apps or sites. Those sorts of places seem to have turned into an almost marketplace like system.

5. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

Okay, I apologize for not being a man, MakeDollarsSense... but I just have to say that if you're wondering how to have a woman agree to a date with you, wouldn't it be a good idea to ask a woman instead? :confused: I hope you said yes, because I'm a woman and I'm answering!

First off... and far too many men obviously never heard this message before... for crying out loud, look at her EYES when you're talking to her, not her chest. :mad:

Second, don't use the old lines that everyone's already familiar with and knows are coming. As an extreme example, (hope no one actually DOES this!) don't use the old corny lines like "Heaven must be missing an angel because she's right here" or "Can I have your number? I seem to have lost mine." UGGGGG and CRINGE!

If you really want a relationship and not just a romp, then don't look at places where girls just wanting a romp hang out. The girls who want to build a relationship will not BE there.

Hmmm.... I guess for the soundest advice, I'd have to say just be yourself. If you pretend to be something you're not just to get her to go out and you hit it off and keep dating, she is NOT going to be amused when she finds out that you're not what you talked yourself up to be.

Good luck... just "stay real"... a lady worth your time and energy will recognize that and appreciate it.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

For me it's all about making sure that you just be yourself and don't try and do anything to impress the other person that doesn't come naturally to you.

When meeting somebody for the first time, while it's important to give a good first impression, it should still be natural as if you do end up in a relationship you'll have to make sure that you are the same person in the future as what they first met.

7. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

If you want to ask someone out that you see in public, as in a coffee shop or bar, you have to be charming and approachable. Most women will give a phone number (fake or real), but first impressions last, and if you make conversation sound more casual then women are more likely to feel comfortable going on a date.

8. manoharb

manoharb Senior Investor

As Kate said, First off... and far too many men obviously never heard this message before... for crying out loud, look at her EYES when you're talking to her, not her chest.

this is best advice,
    I never have date with any woman, that's another part, but, my experience is,after that,woman will respect you and If she respect you. she can't say 'no' to have date with you. be natural, don't stare woman like she is an alien.don't use love quotes or sing songs. be natural, exchange ideas, something you listen from her, something she will listen. talk about her, not about weather condition or anything else. compliment her for her achievements, like education, cooking skills etc. don't comment about her costume, until she ask you.How I look ? she must feel, she want to know more about you. be respectful and keep safe distance in words, communication also. Be honest with yourself and her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  9. ARP

ARP Member

Funny enough, usuallyyour best bet on asking what the best first date might be would be to ask other women, not men. Good luck to you though!

10. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Yes, I was going to suggest that...who better to ask this question to then women? Most women like guys who are nice...and a good sense of humor always helps. Smile, think how you would want someone to approach you. Compliments are always good, and the more sincere the better.