Would you ever stop trading the stock market?

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by anders, Feb 8, 2016.

1. remnant

remnant Well-Known Member

If someone has achieved the zenith of his financial self actualization through the stock market, it would be hard to fold up. One of the reasons is that the stock market is addictive, what with the exhilarating highs and lows. It is also a source of passive income. But I might undergo a paradigm shift and try a completely new venture to give myself a new psychological lease of life. In any case past success in the stock market is not a guarantee of future success due to the flux of variables in the econo-political dynamics of the world today.

2. kirtimeliwal

kirtimeliwal Senior Investor

I think it depends on the investor if stocks are not performing well and he is not getting desired profit then ending of positions might be possible. a person stops trading if he is not at all earning on investment and he feels that he is wasting both money and time.

stock tips

3. Nisha Sharma

Nisha Sharma New Member

Agreed totally, As it depends on profit. If the investor is not getting the desired profit. then definitely he will opt out of it.
    If anyone wants to know more about stock advisors and trading tips you can follow SEBI Registered Analysts at Advisorymandi

4. gauridollar

gauridollar Member

Hello, - A stop-loss order specifies that an investor wants to execute a trade for this differs from a conventional market order.
    Thank you

5. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

In my view the stock market offers the best opportunity for long term capital growth. Whatever type of asset interests you, whatever part of the world you prefer to invest in, there are opportunities aplenty.

6. ciao

ciao Senior Investor

I will never stop trading... what other better pastime could I found and getting $$$ out of it ;):rolleyes::D

7. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Also, how many other pastimes can you do from the comfort of your own home :)