Wow, wonder if this guy is as scary as he looks. Hope he isn't our next president!

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by User911, Sep 9, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

He sold the antivirus computer company a long time ago. He later got into real estate, then lost his ass in the recession of '08.

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

I wasn't aware that he had unloaded the company awhile ago. But can you imagine if he was the president and we started using his antivirus for everything. We'll have small countries like the Mal Dives launching USA nukes via cell phone app because of his software. That was a joke by the way.

3. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

John McAffee is basically nuts. Plus I think his anti- virus program is a load of crap, pardon my French. He as accused of murder in Belize or Costa Rica. I mean seriously??? Jim Gilmour has more of a chance than he does. He is worse than Trump. I simply don't seem him as a credible person at all. I think he would be polling at 0.0 as well. I think it is all a publicity gag to get his name before the public again, and con people into buying his anti-virus program. Sorry, I am not always opinionated but in this case I certainly am!

4. 111kg

111kg Guest

If I were American, I'd rather vote with Kanye West or one of Kardashians rather than with this guy.

5. Kicker774

Kicker774 Well-Known Member

The rap sheet on the rest of Washington isn't too hot either. He'll fit right in.

6. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

7. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

Every kind of joker out there wants to be president nowadays. Donald Trump, Kanye West, Deez Nuts and now John McAffee. Who's next? Walter Palmer?

8. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

In the IT world he is well know. Or at least was back in the day. Now, how do I put this, he's certifiable. Running for president? Yikes.