Wtw - Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Mar 22, 2017.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

This share has been in a downturn since August 2018. I wonder if Oprah would be tempted to come back at this level ;) Throw in a few stock options and freebies?

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Did Oprah know something wasnt quite right before she jumped? This is one hell of a fall and surely not all to do with Oprah leaving?

3. gowiththeflow

To be honest I have no idea when this one will turn - even after the huge fall it is still not attracting buyers. Is the company in serious financial trouble?

4. longtermbull

Signs of life with this one - might be worth buying small chunks just incase it has turned. However, something is bothering me in the back of my mind - why have the shares been so weak?

5. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Looks like it might be forming a base around $29 but something does not smell right with this one. I would prefer to wait and catch it higher up the recovery trend, if it happens, as there would be reduced risk - but also reduced potential return.

6. gowiththeflow

The big volume day earlier in February highlights the last of the big sell-offs in my book. The shares are consolidating for a, hopeful, move upwards.

7. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

Sheesh back to teens soon!

8. gowiththeflow

Not good:-

Weight Watchers International, Inc. (NASDAQ: WTW ) shares dropped 33 percent to $19.73 after the company posted downbeat Q4 sales and issued weak full-year 2019 guidance.

Just shows, the market knows best :)

9. longtermbull

What odds of a takeover? If ever you were going to have a go it would be now - the management now have ZERO credibility.

10. gowiththeflow

The company's reputation has been smashed to pieces. Just a year ago this was the darling of the stockmarket and look at it now. Oprah has impeccable timing - except I think she still has a few million shares, or has she been selling?

Tags: