Wtw - Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Mar 22, 2017.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Interesting that despite recent market volatility the shares have remained fairly steady at around the $29-$30 mark. I also expect a significant jump once all of the sellers have been taken out.

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Watch this space - many investors have been burned so they will be reluctant to jump in. One swallow doesnt make a summer but if there is more good news this share could see a serious bounce.

3. gowiththeflow

Still treading water until all of the stale bulls have been mopped up - I see more upside potential that downside. Encouraging to see the shares have not fallen back after the recent run.

4. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

And we have liftoff! There does seem to be momentum behind Weight Watchers now and the shares could be worth a look. Forget the fact you could have bought them at $17 earlier in the year, consider the price now and the future prospects.

5. gowiththeflow

We might see a bit of consolidation but I think the bulls have got this one by the horns now!

6. longtermbull

This one is worth keeping an eye on as I think there is a lot more to come - might pull back a little before it has a go at the next resistance.

7. gowiththeflow

Wow, this one is certainly back in an upward trend. How far can it go? Are the stale bulls really out of the way? Ignoring the recent past, the shares look like a very strong buy?

8. longtermbull

This one must surely be a buy on weakness? The shares seem to be back in a decent up trend. One for the brave? I dont really think it is that much of a gamble.

9. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

This one is certainly back in favour. As confidence returns the shares could move considerably higher bearing in mind where they came from.

10. gowiththeflow

This one was dead and buried at one point and it was hard to see a way back. A few tweaks and the train is back on the tracks again. What are analysts forecasting as target prices?

Tags: