Wtw - Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Mar 22, 2017.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Interesting that despite recent market volatility the shares have remained fairly steady at around the $29-$30 mark. I also expect a significant jump once all of the sellers have been taken out.

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Watch this space - many investors have been burned so they will be reluctant to jump in. One swallow doesnt make a summer but if there is more good news this share could see a serious bounce.

3. gowiththeflow

Still treading water until all of the stale bulls have been mopped up - I see more upside potential that downside. Encouraging to see the shares have not fallen back after the recent run.

4. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

And we have liftoff! There does seem to be momentum behind Weight Watchers now and the shares could be worth a look. Forget the fact you could have bought them at $17 earlier in the year, consider the price now and the future prospects.

5. gowiththeflow

We might see a bit of consolidation but I think the bulls have got this one by the horns now!

6. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

This one is worth keeping an eye on as I think there is a lot more to come - might pull back a little before it has a go at the next resistance.

Tags: