Wtw - Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

It looks to me as though Weight Watchers will hang around the current level until there is more visibility for the market and the company. However, any short-term sell-off could see the share price fall down to $10 again at which point it must be a strong buy?

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

This share price is very volatile and you get the impression that some "experts" are waiting for the company to fail. Surely it must be a great recovery play when we finally beat Covid-19?

3. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

We could see more wobbles in the short term so maybe hold your fire before piling in. Surely people will be looking to improve their fitness and lose weight once the virus is under control?

4. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

The price seems to be building up another head of steam - his share keeps on bouncing back time and time again. Surely this type of service will be in great demand after Covid-19 is under control? Not difficult to see how many people will have gained some serious weight in recent weeks. Time to lose it soon, what better way than WeightWatchers?

5. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

From a purely chart point of view it looks to me as though Weight Watchers is back in an uptrend. We know what happened last time! Time to buy?

6. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Looking at the graph I think a break below $25 would be bearish yet a breakout above $31 would be extremely bullish. You get the impression from the share price that this is one which will at some point move significantly further ahead. Whether it is worth waiting to see if the market wobbles a little ahead of coronavirus second wave concerns is something to consider?

7. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

This share price seems to succumb to profit-taking/stale bulls selling out as the uptrend continues to hold. I think this is one to buy and tuck away on a rainy day when there is no interest.

Tags: