Wtw - Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Mar 22, 2017.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

I would guess any sale price within 10% of the $120 price target would be worth taking :)

You know what will happen now, we all jump aboard Apple for the next sprinkling of gold dust and nothing happens lol

2. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

lol had the very same thoughts @gowiththeflow & AAPL is coming down real nice so might also have a real nice bounce up....

3. gowiththeflow

Personally, prior to the news about Orpah, I would not touch Apple shares. I just think they have lost their way and the products they have depended upon for many years are going ex-growth. However, if the content side works then this could be the growth engine of the future and Oprah would not put her name to something she did not believe in. If she started buying Apple shares I would follow her.

4. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

I wish Oprah would look at a small to medium sized company with massive potential for growth - I wonder if WTW has wet her appetite?

5. longtermbull

Let the share price settle but I am sure this one will come again - the Oprah magic is not over yet :)

6. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

thought about picking some of this when it hit $60 ranges but didn't & up nice. Still holding a few free ones but think it might be time to play it up a bit.

7. gowiththeflow

I think we might see consoldiation at lower levels ahead of a recovery - I havent been following this one too closely of late, is there a major reason why the shares have fallen so far? I assume some investors are concerned Oprah may not have as much time for WTW now that she has her multi-billion dollar deal with Apple?

8. longtermbull

9. gowiththeflow

One the verge of breaking out again - next stop $80?

10. longtermbull

There is support for this share price around about the $65 level which I believe will prompt a consolidation before a major push towards $80 and above. While Oprah Winfrey may have had her eyes diverted from Weight Watchers but this story is by no means over yet.

Tags: