WWE

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by soultakerkage, May 18, 2014.

1. MajorGuns

MajorGuns New Member

Colebra,

I've been a trader for many years, but I wouldn't buy WWE stock, simply for the fact that I don't see it as a profitable company right here. However, I've also been a big fan of wrestling for several decades. Since the 70s I've known that wrestling was scripted. I never followed it because I thought it was real. I followed it for the story lines and pure entertainment value of the show. I've got to admit that they lost me in the past few years, because of their stagnant product. I'd rather watch older matches than their current product. The lack of competition doesn't help. Back when you had the option of watching the NWA, AWA, WCCW, WCW, ECW, UWF, etc, the WW(F)E needed to step up their game to provide a superior product than their competitors. When McMahon squashed or bought out all their competition, the music stopped and so did the excitement. Imagine living in a world with only Microsoft, no Apple, no other competition... It would slow down innovation. That's what happened to the world of wrestling.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

To tell you the truth it was a great franchise to begin with depending on how you look at it. I just do not watch the WWE as frequently as some people do now. I just gave up on watching that show except for some story lines.

3. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

It will affect the company it a huge way, anyway this company always sounds too complicated for me,it has too many difficult rules and regualtions.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

THIS was rasslin'! :D

[video=youtube;XmBFZqZ4d4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmBFZqZ4d4Y[/video]