You Can Make Good Money Investing In This Option

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by deepvalueinvestorsclub, Nov 12, 2019.

1. deepvalueinvestorsclub

deepvalueinvestorsclub New Member

Company name: Advance Data Services

Company background

Alliance Data Systems Corp. engages in the provision of data-driven and transaction-based marketing and customer loyalty solutions. It operates through the following segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon and Card Services. The LoyaltyOne segment provides coalition and short-term loyalty programs. The Epsilon segment offers end-to-end, integrated marketing solutions. The Card Services offers risk management solutions, account origination, funding, transaction processing, customer care, collections, and marketing services for the company's private label and co-brand credit card programs. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.

Option symbol: ADS220121C00085000

Expiration date: 21th January, 2022

Stock price at recommendation: $101.1.

Strike price at recommendation: $85

Options premium at recommendation: $33.7

Expectation

1. We expect the price to rise by 30%-50% to $131.43-$151.65 for a total return of 53%-114% before the expiration date.

NOTE

2. When to sell is entirely up to you. However, while we believe that the stock has the potential to rise to the anticipated price, you don’t have to wait for the price to rise to the expected range before selling, especially if the price moves early

3. Except you have good reason, don’t panic if the price of the stock goes down. It’s often an opportunity to get the option at a cheaper price. As you can see, this is an option with extended timing. The timing was taken into consideration before recommendation. So, we have time to play with before expiration time.

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]