Your Say on Islamic Migrants

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by gracer, Apr 19, 2015.

1. evelin

evelin Well-Known Member

I have nothing against them. They're humans like us. But I really don't want them to be here mainly because they impose their tradition and culture in a place where they were adopted not vice-versa. They forget that. If they don't want to respect us, then they should return to their countries and places. We don't want them there.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

When I was young, a Muslim here was called Moro. And it is like a rare animal that we only see in pictures. When I became an adult, I have noticed that Muslims are coming to the city. Now they are almost everywhere as if they are all migrating from the rural areas into the urban. Or maybe is this a prelude to an invasion? Muslim areas are traditionally in the southern part of the country only. But now I cannot say the same. Maybe something is a-brewing that we do not know.

3. eric

eric New Member

how do you know the difference between a good christian and a bad one dont forget Yugoslavia in that case the christians carried out the genocide

4. eric

eric New Member

also muslim people have been in europe for many hundreds of years spain

5. Lou Adams

Lou Adams New Member

Camparsion

Are you comparing kosavo to 1400 years of genocide
    muslims in spain were there as conquerers
    if people enter your country and refuse to integrate while looking to change the way of life and stop freedoms; why would anyone think it's a good idea

6. petesede

petesede Guest

Because you are being short-sighted. Of course when people first arrive the congregate with their own kind. In the USA, we still have Irish and Italian sections to New York and Boston. When the original immigrants came from Italy, they all lived in the same area, and most grew old in those neighborhoods... but their children and grandchildren gradually spread out, and over time, those Irish and Italian neighborhoods become less ´ethnic´.. but new ones pop up.

This is normal and has happened since the beginning of time with every ethnicity. Seattle has a huge Korean population, Boston has a huge irish population, Detroit has a huge Muslim population, but over time, the children spread out an integreate.

And it works the same for Americans in other countries. I live outside the USA in a small country. There are thousands of Americans that live here, and probably half of them all live in one small city. It is normal human behavior to seek out similar people. But the children and grand children will be more integrated with the local population and more likely to leave the tribe.

It is an uneducated opinion and goes against all human history to say that ´they should integrate´... it never has, nor never will happen in the first two generations.

7. ArielGold55

ArielGold55 Member

Something about immigration via refugees that I never hear addressed in the media is: Once they're here, they're here basically forever. Because they're not planning on ever going back. They're going to stay, as well as their children, and their children's children are going to stay.

On the surface, it is presented as merely a matter of "helping poor people in trouble." But in the longterm, what it means is that we will be giving away our democracies to foreigners, who will reproduce at 5x the rate we will. What is never addressed is that, with enough immigration, the native populations of Europe are going to become stateless nations like the Kurds or the Palestinians.

8. edustadar001

edustadar001 Member

I am living in Austria (Central Europe). A lot of migrants are whether passing this country to get into Germany, France or Great Britain. But also a lot of them are staying here and don't move. I understand if somebody needs help because they are escaping of war but I have one question to all of you! If you will have absolutely no money for life and so on, would you decide to have 5, 6 or more children? I would not and probably the most of you also won't but the Muslims are just continuing making children and expecting that European Countries only finance them while the are just continuing making more and more children. What is the target? European families are more affluent because we don't have so much children but only 1,2 or 3. If we would do this we would be all together in the same situation.

9. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

I am not against Islamic migrants but the problem is, there are people are not really fleeing terrorists who take advantage of the situation to pose as refugees. The only suitable solution is to diminish ISIS and probably create a military buffer zone for the migrants where they are safe from terrorists.

10. petesede

petesede Guest

it is just a lack of education. But this is true everywhere in the world, and has been true throughout history. The poorest and most uneducated populations have the highest birthrates. One theory is that they have higher birthrates because fewer of the children reach adulthoood. Evolutionary, this is kinda the de facto way most animals and insects behave. Spiders have thousands of babies, almost all of which die the first few days.

After spending time in Africa and poor parts of central america... I have two theories of my own.. The first is that uneducated men are jealous and so they keep their wives pregnant or with small children just as a way to take away any type of freedom they have. My other theory is with teenagers.. simply put, in many very poor countries there is nothing fun to do except sex. And in both of these, the other issues is jobs. Not having a job means you don´t have money, but it also means you have a lot of extra free time.