Your Thoughts on Sprint (S)

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by troutski, Oct 15, 2014.

1. twinsmommy31

twinsmommy31 Active Member

Sprint has been slowly trying to improve its network service. It has been slowly trying to pull itself from the bottom and get back on top. Customers still do complain about their service. You would think with the companies under the Sprint name they would balance them out but seems not so much. The top runners are knocking Sprint down on its knees. Sprint will have to be creative to get out from under the competition.

2. Allison2021

Allison2021 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about Sprint's past trouble. I think they are trying to entice customers with their latest offers. ATT has betrayed so many customers with their lack of speed while accessing data. T-Mobile/ Metro PCS is similar to Sprint when switching to their services. They offer a better coverage area but they just don't seem to dazzle. Who else is there?

3. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

Sprint is declining because their service is terrible. I was with them for about 7 years and could not stand the high price for my cell service any longer. I switched and now I get much better cell service and customer service as a whole.

4. ormaybeso

ormaybeso Well-Known Member

I have't been hearing all too much about Sprint as time goes on, but this might have to do with the fact that I'm in Canada. If their stocks are declining though, then there's a chance they might collapse, but I heard they have the 4G network thing going on though, so that might help pull them out.

5. Misslisa

Misslisa Guest

The competition has really been beating Sprint down something awful! I was wondering the when they would be able to recover and get back on top, or even would they be able to recover? Will they soon be bought out?